In accordance with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 we provide you with an overview of your personal data processing rules and your rights in this regard:
- Contact details
The controller of your personal data is:
NAVIGO Bartosz Lenikowski
80-119 Gdańsk, Poland
You can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source of personal data & basis for processing
1) We process personal data that we obtain from you while contacting us by email or via a contact form.
This data is processed solely for the purpose of answering and preparing the offer and the base for this is your consent.
In this case we will keep your data for a period not longer than 3 years from the time of achieving the aim for which they were collected or until you withdraw your consent for their processing.
2) If you become our client or if you establish cooperation with us we will ask you to provide the data necessary for the preparation and implementation of the contract. This data will be processed on the basis of applicable law and concluded contracts, for the time necessary to perform the contract and the limitation period for any claims arising therefrom, but not longer than 10 years after the year following the one in which the contract will be performed;
- Access to your data will be held only by persons authorized by the Controler to process them as part of performing their official duties
- We have some of the processes and services performed by carefully selected service providers mandated in compliance with data protection (these may be contractors, courier companies, postal operators, e-mail operators, Internet service providers (hosting providers), banks, accounting office etc.)
Regarding data forwarding to further recipients, we shall only pass on information concerning you if statutory provisions require this, if you have consented to it or if we are authorized to pass them on. If these conditions are met, recipients of the personal data may be, e.g.:
Public bodies and institutions (e.g. financial authorities, law-enforcement authorities) when there is a statutory or authority obligation.
- Any transfer of your personal data to third countries or international organizations will only take place in cases required by law or with your consent only within the context of our services (e.g. when implementing a contract with partners from outside the EU).
- The personal data provided by you will not be subject to profiling and automated decision-taking
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
1) You may withdraw your consent granted to us for processing of personal data at any time, effective for the future.
2) You have the right:
- to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- to rectification (if the data is incorrect or incomplete)
- to erasure (if data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the data subject has withdrawn consent and there are no other legal basis for further processing)
- to restriction of processing
- to objection
- and the right to data portability.
If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection, which in Poland is President of the Personal Data Protection Office.